In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers CtrlPage. "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user of www.ctrlpage.com and our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted CtrlPage and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
You are advised to read and understand the contents of this disclaimer clause notices carefully before you go to avail the services of CtrlPage (CtrlPage).
- Your registration and subsequent availing of the services on this site is subject to the discretion of CtrlPage.
- Liabilities and obligations of CtrlPage with respect to its services are governed strictly as per the terms and conditions of the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site shall be read, construed, interpreted and understood to alter the meaning and nature of such agreements. CtrlPage advises the users to verify the accuracy, authenticity and completeness of the services available on the site as this is the sole responsibility of the source from where such information originates and CtrlPage cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damages.
- The services, prices and information available on the site are subject to change and variation at any time without notice. The information and services at this Site may not be updated, and CtrlPage is not under any legal obligation to have the updated information and services on the site and is not liable for any loss or damage.
- CtrlPage, under no circumstances will be held responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limiting to, lost profits, lost data or business interruption, power failure, system failure, server problem) arising out of the power failure, system failure, server problem, any other force majeure situation, use or inability to use this site or any websites linked to this site, or the product, information or services available at any or all such sites, under the terms of warranty, contract, or any other legal proposition.
- CtrlPage will not be responsible for the delivery of products purchased or sold during the auction and will also not be responsible for any loss or damage of the products or delay in delivering the products or services.
- CtrlPage is not responsible for price changes and prices are valid for a particular auction scheduled for a particular period of time. CtrlPage trademarks and logos shall not be used without the prior written consent of CtrlPage and shall not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits CtrlPage or is deceptively similar.
- CtrlPage has the exclusive right over the contents their compilation and pattern of arrangement, logos, icons, graphics, text, images and software are the property of CtrlPage. Any act to reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, transmit, display etc of the content on this site for commercial purpose without express permission is strictly prohibited.
- CtrlPage provides hyperlinks to other sites but is neither responsible for the availability of such sites nor responsible for accuracy or authenticity of any services, product, and contents available on such sites.
- CtrlPage disclaims all warranties, conditions and statement whether expressed or implied with respect to any services or product available on the site.
- Violation of the terms and conditions of the site may result in denial of access to the user and disable user name and password. CtrlPage further reserves its right to agitate appropriate legal proceedings before competent authority against such user.
- CtrlPage and its sister sites are managed and controlled by CtrlPage and is governed in accordance with the rules, regulations and statutes of India and all the legal notices available on this site shall be read, construed, interpreted and understood accordingly. Waiver or failure to exercise any of these legal notices on the part of CtrlPage shall not be construed as waiver of such right. CtrlPage reserves the right to make changes to this site and legal notices at any time without notice.
- All disputes and differences subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Court at Hyderabad, India.